Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekend Recap

Well I'm alive after this weekend! It actually wasn't too bad. We had a few.. differences? early on, but I set him straight and told him that it was only me.. & I couldn't deal with everything or be with him every second. Once we got that straightened out, it was smooth sailing. I think he gets worse when Chris is here because he likes the attention from his son.

With half of the household gone this weekend, I got sooo much cleaning done. I got the bathroom and bedroom done on Friday, before I went out for girl's night (more to come). Yesterday I did the downstairs. Chris is very messy and unorganized. I am NOT by any means saying that I'm not, but once a line is crossed, I go into freakish cleaning mode. The dining room is primarily Chris' workspace/drop everything spot. Took me a good hour and a half, but I finally found the table! I bought a filing box for all of his CVXL & law school stuff. After organizing it all, I rearranged the desk area, printed his NBA certifications, and framed/hung them up. It looks pretty nice. I know he wants to rent an actual office space, but there is no way that is happening right now.

It was beyond nice to wake up to a completely clean and organized house! I just made myself a toaster strudel (love themmm) and a big glass of milk. I decided to look somewhat decent to go pick Chris up, ie.. idk maybe shower??


More on C's trip to Houston to come.. but since he is back, the FIL can;t do anything, Jill to the rescue :/

No comments:

Post a Comment