Saturday, February 5, 2011

So much to do this weekend...

... but so far, it's not looking too promising.

To start, I woke up early and was almost out the door when Chris woke up and said no. I sooo wanted to go get Dunkin Donuts, go to Sal Val & Goodwill to hunt for treasures, and get a few errands done. Instead, I wrapped some birthday presents for our niece, Cecilia (it was super hard for me not to crack open the Easy bake Oven!!), gave Chris feedback on his brochures( still in the process of up/downs), and Chris' errands. I suggested (when I got my initial "no") that we go to breakfast at a diner or Panera (C is not a fan of DD). Guess what? At 12:30 and still no breakfast/brunch, I realized I was not going to be going to breakfast.. so Rice Krispies it is. Awesome. Not. So already behind... and a little grumpy.

So why not go get my stuff done now? Nope. Chris needs the car and wants to go to the gym. He told me this around noon. It is now almost 1pm. I could've gone and been back. Ugh.

I have a ton of school work to get done, so maybe I should go to the school and have some quiet. ERR.. wrong again. "Instead of going all the way over there, why not just go upstairs to the room" hmmm... well, even though FIL is not deaf, my TV is at level 95 volume wise.. which means I can hear it upstairs. Oh, and then there is the dogs wanting to come in and see Momma.

I wanted so Jill time this weekend, so maybe a pedicure? I sure as hell hope so.

Chris is well aware that I'm going to be a little bitchy, because he told me!

And he wonders where it comes from.

2 comments:

  1. Glad Im not the only one! I was yesterday and today looks like its going to be the same! I just want to move home...I miss our house so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you! I know where you are coming from for sure. I miss you like crazy and really wish we were closer so we could get pedis together!!

    ReplyDelete