Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ahh Man!

Well, Alofa, the caregiver, left this morning. Can I just say how down I am right now, and how it will be 10x worse Friday morning when I drop Chris at the airport? Or what about how awful and down in the dumps I will feel on Saturday.. when I was supposed to go to Boston with a new friend, Devin, for a Melaleuca conference? The only good thing about the upcoming weekend, can't even say that it is all that "goo", is that I will have the entire house cleaned.. no spotless.


Well Happy Valentine's Day.. belated anyway. I knew Chris would be busy writing a brief all day, so for lunch, I made us a huge salad and took it to him. We had a little picnic in our room and watched Family Guy ( how romantic?? I know.. but it's what we do). After lunch I went out and tried to break up all the ice in the driveway. I couldn't be inside on a 60 degree day! It was too gorgeous. Chris stopped me around 3:30 and said it was time to go. Mind you, I was looking pretty scuzzy and not at all acceptable for any Valentine's activities. I didn't need to be. He took to go get a pedicure and massage! Loved it! I definitely needed a little pampering. I got Chris a US Polo Assn watch for his upcoming trip to Houston and other various Sports Agenty events. Then we went out for sushi/chinese at our favorite new spot: Ichiban. We ended up getting a Boston Roll, Garlic Chicken, and Chicken and Shrimp. When we were already stuffed to the top, we got our dessert. Complimentary fried ice cream. AHHH mazing! Then back to the normal routine, and took C to class.

Did I mention how bummed I am to be missing Boston on Saturday? I haven't had a girls day in soooo long, like I'm talking summer here folks. Actually, I did just go out with Devin on Saturday... definitely have missed those. Right now, I'm thinking I need some sweets. Brownies or cookies??

No comments:

Post a Comment