Saturday, February 5, 2011

I don't know...

... what to do.
... where to go from here.
... how I have become so self absorbed.
... how to be more appreciative.
... if I should quit school and just work, just so he doesn't have to be with us.
... how I feel about him talking to our mutual friends about us and our problems.
... if I should even be so negative on here.
... if I have ever been called stupid in my life.
... where and how I became to act so entitled.
... why we can't go see a marriage counselor.
....... or why we would, only 7 months into our marriage.
... if it will work out between us.
... why I forget all the good things we do, and only dwell on the bad.
... why we will soon be only using paper plates, cups, utensils, etc.
... why I have no patience.
... why I can't see how everyone else is so miserable.
... why I have to be sent to my room like a child.
... why all of our problems are posted on Facebook for our friends to see, and comment on.
... why I would like our house to be clean.
... why I would want/need help once in awhile.
... how I could not care so much about someone.
... why for the next 30 days I will be walking on eggshells.
... why I have to live only in our room or at school.
... why I wouldn't be a good mom.


There are too many unknowns. I really couldn't imagine my life without him. But why is it so difficult being a "big person".

No comments:

Post a Comment