Monday, March 28, 2011

Me Monday's

1. what inspires you? People who strive for what is right, humanly right, right for themselves in their goals. Go after what they want, take chances. Think before acting, but act. People who treat others as they would be treated themselves, humanly, courteously. People who act against oppression, terrorism, hunger, disease. John Lennon - Imagine

2. what was the last thing you bought yourself? I don't really buy stuff for myself. Being on a bidget restricts that. But today, I was at Target and found gardening gloves and seeds for a dollar each.. have to get ready for spring!

3. would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home? Home. Definitely. You can't cuddle in the theater!

4. household chore you don't mind doing? anything out side {raking, gardening..}, washing windows, or washing walls, as long as I have my magic eraser :)

5. coffee or tea? Coffee in the morning, iced tea (unsweetened) in the afternoons

6. what could you eat every day and not get sick of?? hmm.. mac & cheese, of any variety

7. what's the last book you read? The Keeping, free ebook download

8. do you think you look you "look" your age? I may "look" my age, but people usually think I am older because I am married, I'm only 21 and people think I'm 24ish

2 comments:

  1. Im posting a mac and cheese recipe on the recipe blog either tomorrow or the next day!! Try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait!! I only know of 1 homemade kind and it gets pretty expensive for just one dish.

    ReplyDelete