Friday, March 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

I love filling these things out! Since I still only have my 2 girlies (and need more because I just deactivated my Facebook), I figured I would link up with Lauren for her Fill in the Blank Friday!




1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is: my marriage. We have only been married for 8 months but we have both grown so much in that short amount of time.

2. My favorite place to sit in my house is: in the reading chair, looking out the window. Eventually, I would love and old wooden rocking chair like one my Grandpa used to have. And when I say eventually, I mean when we have kids, because there WILL be an old rockin' chair in their room.

3. My fashion philosophy is: comfy, but cute. I love getting all dolled up and wear dresses but that doesn't really fit my lifestyle. I can usually be found in jeans and a cute shirt, but not normally button up blouses.

4. Something every girl should have is : a best friend they can vent to. I have had a few throughout the years. Luckily, I can vent/ talk to Chris about everything, so I guess he would meet the requirements for BFF status

5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find: my wallet, gum, anatomy flashcards, sunglasses, tons of pens, my planner, car charger for my phone, chapstick/lipgloss carrying case ( only makeup I take with me), my camera, and my Libre eBook Reader.

6. My favorite music right now is: Eminem. And some country. Weird. Very Weird. I know.

7. My favorite part of my body is: my shoulders and back. I don;t know why, but I think muscular backs are sexy! Too bad C hardly ever goes shirtless :/



Happy Friday & Spring Break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment