Sunday, March 20, 2011

Getting to know.. Me.

1. if you won the title of miss america, what would your platform be?
probably world peace.. What else is there?
2. outdoorsy or indoorsy?
Outdoorsy in spring/summer Indoorsy when it's cold.
3. pajama's out in public..classy or tres tacky?
My pj's? hmm... But when I rock the sweats/Tee... not classy, but OK
4. what's your favorite room in your house?
Right now, living room overlooking the backyard.
5. nook, kindle, or book?
my nook- like Libra
6. would you rather wear the same outfit for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
same outfit, if I could wash it and go nakey while its getting clean :)
7. what's your favorite blog at the moment?
From Mrs. to Mama. She is too funny!
8. lately i've been daydreaming about.........?
a lot. summer, no more school, our own house, babies, C signing these big players to make most of it happen?!


Weekend recap to come, but I am way too tired right now. Off to the couch to cuddle up with my hubby after our PERFECT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment