Saturday, March 26, 2011

Making's for a great weekend.


I can already feel it. It's going to be a great weekend! Bright & Sunny. Clean house. Amazing hubby. Love it!!!

Schedule for today:
  • Target with my man for house pretties?
  • CT to see some family/Liah's(2 yr) Birthday
  • Check in on the Motorhome & see if she made it through the brutal winter
  • Start walking with my neighbor & Leo
  • Movie night with hubsters
How perfect does that sound?? It's not quite spring here. Yet. Or not at all.. it's only 32 right now. BUT the sun is shining, snow is melted, and it looks like spring!

Only bad thing that happened so far is my computer is dead. Like ate the dust, dead. So I am on my old computer, which is ok because of all my old files & pictures! But all my school work is on my old one :/

{Our first picture together! In Cali over Christmas break 2008}


I am ready for school to be over so we can have relaxing days without having to deal with school work! Obviously work would get in the way (which is happening right now with C) but it's do-able. Tomorrow is a solid study day. Hate those. Then back to school on Monday. Hate those too.

But for today, we will be enjoying our "spring" day.

OH! To plant a garden or not???

1 comment:

  1. PLANT A GARDEN!

    summer squash, zuccini, cucumbers, & green beans are wicked easy! & super yummy :)

    ReplyDelete