Monday, March 21, 2011

Birthday Weekend


This weekend was perfect to say the least. I loved being able to spend so much time with C without any interruption from dogs, FIL, or (excessive amounts) of work. He got me a gorgeous gold and diamond watch/ bracelet set from Elgin and a new Blackberry Storm!! I love all of them!
We left on Saturday afternoon to head down to Mohegan Sun and got there around 2. Before we could get some lunch, we had to play something at least once. Since we were both starving, we put $5 into the slots and went at it. Even though we didn't win anything at the slots, we got a lot of laughs. We started walking towards Michael Jordan's Steakhouse for lunch but decided on Jimmy Buffets's Magaritaville.


My first legal drink was called "5 o'clock Somewhere". Delishish!

Don't mind us, early morning at the beach!!!

Outside of MJ's Steakhouse.



I came out with double the money I went in with. I won huge at blackjack and roulette, but the best part of the weekend was being with hubby. We haven't had so much fun for a long time.

We wish we could go back already!

No comments:

Post a Comment