Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 4: Your Parents



This is my momma, Sue. I miss her a lot and am going to see her soon!! It's always been me and her against some pretty tough things throughout my life. Like anyone, we have had disagreements, but she has been and will always be my mom.


Meet Bob, my step-dad. He has really filled the "father" shoes in my life and I cannot thank him enough. He was always there for me.


I first knew her as Mama Masucci, and by that she will always stay. My mother-in-law, Jackie is amazing. Our relationship grew so much while I was in California. If I ever needed anything, she was there. I was truly blessed to have her in my life.


This is my father-in-law, Chris Sr. He is the sweetest man and really took me under his wing while I was in California and treated me like his own daughter, even before Chris and I were engaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment