Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 3: The Love of your life.



Here he is, the man of my dreams, my world, and everything I have ever wanted.

We met at Keuka College in 2008 and became really close friends throughout the fall semester. Over winter break, he asked me if I wanted to go to California with him. We still weren't dating, but I figured, why not? when would I be able to go to Cali again? We left on a Wednesday and got to Cali that weekend. We had so many laughs along the way and we still have some inside jokes from that trip.


We started dating on the first of the New Year. I fly back east a couple days before Christmas and left him in Cali. He wasn't sure if he would be coming back because he had already graduated. He surprised me one day and said he found a job and an apartment in the next town over from the College.


In May, I decided I would be moving to California with Chris at the end of the semester. He got accepted to a law school in San Jose, CA. We found a house and got Roxy. On June 5, we went down to his hometown and we going to go camping. The campground wasn't all it was hyped up to be, so we decided we would just go home. We got back to SJ late in the afternoon and Chris suggested we go to Santa Cruz ( a gorgeous beach town) for dinner. We went to a Thai restaurant and surprisingly, he wanted to go to the beach. We found a very secluded beach that only surfers go to and we layed down our blanket and watched the sun set. That's where he asked me what I was doing for the rest of my life and proposed!


Now we're just livin' our love song

No comments:

Post a Comment