Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm going to try this 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 1: Introduction, Recent Picture, 15 Interesting Facts.

Well, considering that this blog is for friends and family, most of you already know a lot about me. I recently married the man of my dreams. We live in Massachusetts with our 4 dogs, and 5 new puppies. I am going to school for Occupational Therapy and the Mr. is in his 2nd year of Law School



On our wedding day.

15 Interesting Facts
1. As much as I missed living on the East Coast last year, I think I miss California more.
2. I am a total book worm. I haven't been reading as much as I'd like, though.
3. I don't drink. Ever.
4. I was into everything in high school. Once I got to college, it felt good to slow down.
5. Although I'm not all that good, I love to cook and watch Food Network.
6. I have baby fever like crazy!! Ever since we got married, it seems like everyone is either pregnant or has a baby.
7. My house NEVER stays clean for more than 5 minutes. With 4 dogs (and my messy husband)... (ok, and I'm messy too) it is hard to keep it perfectly clean.
8. I'm lucky to have my husband because people tend to walk all over me, and he doesn't let that happen.
9. Chris and I already have the names picked out for our kids, including middle names.
10. When I am upset, stressed, or nervous I just jump in the car, turn the radio all the way up, and drive until I've calmed myself down.
11. My favorite vacation was with my husband (just friend at the time). We drove from Upstate New York to California over winter break of my freshmen year.
12. I have entirely too many TV shows that I must watch every week.
13. I am beyond thankful that I got to dance with my grandpa at my wedding. I then said good-bye 17 days later.
14. I LOVE music. I know how to read, write, and play... but I would much rather just listen and sing.
15. Chris and I took dancing lessons before the wedding, now I want to put the swing to more use!

No comments:

Post a Comment