Monday, November 15, 2010

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend.

{1} What are your middle names?
Mine: Marie Hubby: Musso
{2} How long have you been together?
est. November 2008
{3} How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We met through mutual friends at school in September. We became a bit more than friends mid November, and actually started dating on January 1, 2009, Happy New Year!

{4} Who asked who out?
Chris asked me.

{5} How old are each of you?
I am 20, 21 in March. Chris is 26, 27 in January.. what can I say, I like older men.

{6} Did you go to the same school?
Good ol' Keuka College
{7} Are you from the same home town?
Nope. Hubby grew up in Central California. I'm a country girl from Pennsylvania.

{8} Who is the smartest?
I would say that it depends on the subject, hubby would say otherwise. He knows it ALL.

{9} Who majored in what?
Hubby got his B.S. in Political Science and is now in law school. I am almost done with my B.S. in Health Care Studies, then on to my Master's in Occupational Therapy.

{10} Who is the most sensitive?
Definitely me. Chris has to bring me back to Earth a lot..

{11} Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
3,000+ miles from New York to California, driving in a very packed Jetta

{12} Who has the worst temper?
He totally does, but I rarely see it. He gets his release from playing basketball. I don't have a temper, I just get bitchy.

{13} How many children do you want?
HA! When we first talked about this, I wanted 3, maybe 4. He wanted 10. Our compromise is at 7... for now.

{14} Who does the cooking?
When it comes to actual meals, I do. Chris never stops eating, so he cooks a lot.. but mostly for himself because I cannot keep up with him.

{15} Who is more social?
Definitely Chris. He is the most social person I know, and make connections with people in just minutes.

{16} Who is the neat freak?
Oh.my.gosh!! I am going to go with neither.

{17} Who is the most stubborn?
Definitely hubby.

{18} Who wakes up earlier?
I usually do because he is up all the time during the night with the puppies.

{19} Where was your first date?
Hahah... Madagascar 3

{20} Who has the bigger family?
I would say that I do.

{21} Do you get flowers often?
Nope. I used to get the on the first of every month.. but then I took them for granted :(

{22} How do you spend the holidays?
Last year, we had Thanksgiving at our house with friends. Christmas we open presents, play, eat, then watch Boston and Lakers.

{23} Who is more jealous?
I probably am.

{24} How long did it take to get serious?
Before we were even officially dating, he asked me to drive out to Cali with him and meet his family.. That was about a month and a half into the relationship.

{25} Who eats more?
If you ask anyone who knows us, hands down the answer is Chris. He can demolish multiple plates of food in one sitting.

{26} What do you do for a living?
I am currently taking 18 credits.. and Chris is in law school.. enough said.

{27} Who does the laundry?

We both do our own. I have never had to iron dress shirts and slacks.. I was in the habit of just pulling them out of the dryer and putting them on hangers. Chris took over his own laundry after that.

{28} Who's better with the computer?
We usually only do the same few things on the computer so I can't really say who is better.

{29} Who drives when you are together?
Chris.

{30} What is your song?
"Lucky: Colbie Caillat

No comments:

Post a Comment