Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snow Day!

Today was supposed to be the first day of classes for my spring semester.. I like mother nature.. she answered my prayers! We (I) woke up way early to get ready because last night I refused to accept that school started today. My bag is still sitting at me feet completely empty and I would like it to stay that way. Unfortunately, Chris' classes did not get cancelled so he is out there braving the ice and snow covered roads.

This semester is going to be a B!! Muscular Skeletal Anatomy, Methods of Applied Statistics, 2 research classes, AND an online Physiology course?? Am I insane?!?! What was I thinking... Oh right. I have to prove some people wrong who didn't believe in me.. who told me that I would never finish school so I shouldn't even start. Got news for ya, I'm doing it.. more than halfway to my Master's degree.

Snow Day= The Tudors... scratch that.
Snow Day= Housework and Homework (from last semester)

I like the first option.

No comments:

Post a Comment