Thursday, January 27, 2011

Finally done with Christmas!

I love the holiday season as much (or maybe more) than the average person. But I start getting tired of looking at Christmas decorations after 2 months. Chris' (27th) birthday was Sunday and I was not allowed to take down any decorations until after his bday. First thing Monday morning, anything Christmas-y came down:


Desk: AKA my home for the rest of this semester.

Cute little reading corner.

Chris' favorite Christmas gift, metal basketball wall art from my Gram, and of course, a collage of us :)

Bookshelf area, but notice another Christmas gift from my Gram, "Don't judge folks by their relatives" !!! too funny (and true).

Actual books on the bookshelf, go figure!


We got another snowstorm last night.. putting our total at about 26inches of snow. Finally got Hubby to help me shovel out the driveway. As soon as we made progress, our fantastic city decided it was time to plow our road (mind you it was 11:30 am). This is what we were left with:


No comments:

Post a Comment