Sunday, December 5, 2010

Our Own Traditions

This year we started a few of our own traditions that I really hope keep growing through the years.

1. Advent Calendar.

We just got this little cutie this past week from my Grandma. Growing up, she always had a huge one hanging on the cellar door, filled with candy (and had a little mouse to fill the candy's place)

I hope to work our way up to this:
cute huh?

2.Ornaments

This is Chris' ornament for the year. I really want something like this for our tree this year!
3. Hot Cocoa
I love Christmas Eve so we can have Hot Cocoa (with a candy cane) while cuddling on the couch. No TV. No sounds. Just the Christmas tree all lit up.

4. Pajamas
You better believe Chris and I.. and maybe the dogs (lol!) will have matching pajamas Christmas morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment